Monday 4 March 2013

CAG on travel: Paris in the springtime




Since living in the UK, I’ve been to Paris three times and I realized the other night that all of my visits have been in spring. I’m starting to really crave another Paris trip, and I have been trying to organize it to coincide with a visit to the Pacific collections of the Musée du quai Branly.

Crocodile figure Porapora, Papua New Guinea, Musée du quai Branly
I don’t even know what Paris is like in any other season, but springtime is such a beautiful time to visit. Sitting in the Jardin des Tuileries, eating too many macarons, and enjoying the general vibe of Paris is such a privilege (although I still think Paris is not the city of romance- just a cool city).

A sunny day in the Tuileries
Please excuse the gratuitous daydreaming about travel, and the trip down memory lane…


The pilgrimage- with the loveliest girls

Luxurious midday snack

Oh lálá

Sacré-Coeur Basilica

Chez Janou, a fab restaurant in the Marais
P.S. Friends who let you spend half the day inside a museum looking at objects during a beautiful spring day are real friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment